Clinic Practice Manager
The Orthopedic Partners is seeking a Clinic Practice Manager for our Salt Lake location who provides clinic leadership expertise to ensure all patients receive the highest quality care.
Role within the Practice:
Plan, develop, organize, implement, and direct the day-to-day functions of the clinics and its programs and activities to ensure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction.
Manage the local clinic staffing, including hiring, evaluations, and termination of staff, including clerical, administrative, and the clinical staff of a portion of the practice’s physician teams.
Address issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and use your managerial skills to problem solve.
Work with physician leadership and other clinic managers to manage local and practice-wide financials, including revenue, expenses and budgeting.
• Work with the practice HR team on staff selection, onboarding/training, scheduling, and other personnel related activity
• Ensure practice is providing the appropriate level of patient service including the resolution of patient concerns/issues
• Manage the daily operations of the practice including patient scheduling/registration, medical records, data entry, and coordination of problem solving with onsite IT systems and radiology systems
• Manage, implement and maintain office policies and procedures
• In conjunction with our revenue cycle management team, ensure compliance on all aspects of the practice
This role will primarily be based in our Cottonwood Heights office location that will be opening for patients in October. The first couple months will require working in our Park City office primarily to learn about the practice and your role once you move to Salt Lake. With physician partner and HR support, you will be responsible for getting the new office up and running. There will be occasional need for onsite meetings or cross-cover help in Park City, but should be minimal once the new office opens.
• Full Time, primarily matching clinic hours of 8am to 5pm, but some flexibility required
• Post graduate degree related to health management (Preferred)
• Healthcare related experience, preferably in management role: 3 years (Preferred)
• Management of 10+ employees: 1 year (Preferred)
• Dental Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Generous PTO policy
• Holiday Pay
Submit resume to email@example.com